DESIGNED BY WOULFE IS AN AWARD WINNING INTERIOR DESIGN STUDIO, FOUNDED BY BRIAN WOULFE IN 2009. THE STUDIO SPECIALISES IN THE SEAMLESS DELIVERY OF BESPOKE INTERIOR DESIGN SOLUTIONS. WITH AN INTERNATIONAL AND DISCERNING CLIENTELE THE STUDIO UNDERSTANDS THE PERFECT BALANCE OF PLAYFULNESS AND UNDERSTATED LUXURY.
The studio has undertaken projects throughout Europe, the US and Asia Pacific regions and take a ‘Ground Up’ design approach. Woulfe and his team are skilled at bringing a fresh eye to design, achieved through relationships with skilled artisans, craftsmen and a vital understanding of international property markets. Woulfe, himself, is committed to full project management and takes a hands-on approach, working closely with each client to aid with property sourcing, project management, bespoke commissions and beyond. Instinctively Woulfe knows what works and puts this down to the fact that he always has his eye on emerging trends. Designed by Woulfe creates spaces with a unique identity and aims to bring authenticity to each project, not only in the selection of furniture, lighting and art, but in its use of materials and textures.
BESPOKE LUXURY INTERIOR DESIGN FOR RESIDENTIAL AND COMMERCIAL.
The Design Studio handles every aspect; from consultancy, planning and sourcing, to project management, delivery and luxury finishing. Each project is unique but some of the services offered include:
- Development and presentation of initial design concepts and mood boards.
- Technical drawings for space planning and construction.
- Development and presentation of sample boards - to include finishes, furnishings and window treatments.
- Lighting design and plans.
- Scheduling of items for pricing and procurement.
- Scheduling and managing of work to be done by trades.
- Sourcing of individual one-off pieces and antiques.
- Implementing and supervising the installation of decorative items.
Styling & Dressing
Sourcing that signature piece is essential. The team’s personal relationships with specialist suppliers give the studio access to unique and exquisite items from around the globe, from contemporary art and accessories to rare antiques.
A PICTURE IS WORTH A THOUSAND WORDS.
As a staging expert, Brian Woulfe hand selected the studio’s preferred photography partners. They are skilled at capturing the essence of your interior space, whether at home or in a commercial environment.